The health & safety of your team our #1 priority when you are a guest at sparkspace. Here’s what we’re doing to keep meetings safe:
- We are following all CDC and State of Ohio Guidelines for our industry for cleaning, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- We have installed touchless hand sanitizing stations in every room and common area. We also equip each room with disinfectant spray and surface wipes.
- We provide a mask for any guest who doesn’t bring their own.
- We have designed distance-friendly room layouts that still empower connection & collaboration while maintaining 6′ distancing requirements.
- We have lowered the maximum occupancy for every room to ensure healthy space per person.
- Every team member does a self health check before coming to work.
- We are opening windows to allow fresh air circulation whenever possible.
- Our staff is washing hands frequently, wearing masks, and using gloves when needed.
Finally, we want you to know that You will NEVER lose your money when you book a meeting at sparkspace, even if you have to reschedule.
For over 20 years we have allowed meetings to reschedule with no penalty — even last minute cancellations. We will ALWAYS give you full credit on your rental fee for a future meeting, no matter the reason for canceling or rescheduling. We think that matters every day, but especially during times like these.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our cleaning protocols or anything else we do.
founder and chief imagination officer