Over the past twenty years, we’ve been asked to host nearly every kind of event you can imagine. We get it. We’re in a fun, convenient part of the city, our space has a cool atmosphere, and there’s tons of natural light and comfortable seating. It would be the perfect spot for a bridal shower, birthday party, or even a small wedding. Lately, a few people have asked if we offer co-working. But none of these things are we do. We do meetings.
Here’s why we choose to only host only business meetings:
It’s important for us to be FOCUSED.
How can we be the meeting experts if we’re trying to be everything to everybody? We can’t. That’s why we’re laser-focused on producing space, room layouts, materials, technology, and service that’s intentional. The intention being business meetings. We love being able to provide everything our clients need to have their best meeting yet. Every meeting.
It’s important for us to be MINDFUL of our staff.
We have a small, but fierce and efficient team here at sparkspace. It’s extremely important for us, as a company, to empower our team to be at their best. Work/life balance is one of our core values. Our focus on business meetings allows us to maintain the culture we’ve worked hard to create, to keep our team energized, and to always deliver the best guest service possible.
It’s important for us to be PASSIONATE about what we do.
We’ve found that we’re most aligned as a team when we’re all working towards the same goal. And when we’re all working towards the same goal our passion as a team shines through to our guests. By design, we all happen to be very passionate about creating spaces that help teams have successful meetings. This is embodied by our thoughtful and organized booking process, detailed and intentional room setups, and the unparalleled hospitality we’ve become known for.
We wanted to share why we only do meetings because we don’t believe that our space is just a space. Our space was intentionally created and designed for one purpose — to foster creativity, encourage collaboration, generate ideas and bring out the best in your team. This is why we only do meetings.
- Why we ONLY do meetings - September 27, 2019
- 4 Tips on How to Prevent a Boring Meeting - July 23, 2019
- How to Have an Environmentally Friendly Meeting - June 28, 2019
- Best Ways to Keep Your Team’s Energy Up - June 12, 2019
- Creative Ways to Get Outdoors and Bond with Your Team This Spring - May 22, 2019
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Team’s Attention Throughout a Meeting - April 18, 2019
- Three Ways to Avoid the Afternoon Slump During Your Next Meeting - October 2, 2017
- How We Retreat: Our Recipe for the Perfect Staff Meeting - August 16, 2017
- Five Ways to Take Your Meeting From Good to Great - June 23, 2017
- Three Ways to Make Your Meeting an Experience - June 16, 2017