Managers, leaders, supervisors, etc… are always trying to find ways to motivate their teams. We are constantly asked “do you know someone who speaks on motivation?”, or “Do you have any motivating webinars or videos?” Well, I’ve researched dozens and dozens of TED Talks and have packaged up a handful of the best “motivating” TED Talks, in my opinion, all right here in this blog post. There are many I could have added to the list, but the ones below are not only share awesome ideas and concepts, the speakers are good at what they do and are entertaining. This could be a great resource the next time you’re struggling to find that perfect addition to your next meeting.
WARNING:These videos contain information that scientifically proves that people are NOT motivated by money. 😉
Ok, I also stumbled across a few others that are not completely focused on motivation, but were awesome enough I felt I needed to share:
I’m sure there are so many more TED talks or videos that are motivating or inspiring, but I only have so many hours for research so PLEASE share what motivates or inspires you by leaving a reply below!
- How to Avoid the dreaded “Afternoon Slump” during your next meeting - October 2, 2017
- How We Retreat: Team Sparkspace’s 3 Necessities for the Perfect Staff Retreat - August 16, 2017
- Be the Meeting Hero! - June 23, 2017
- 3 ways to create a memorable meeting experience - June 16, 2017
- 3 Little Meeting Room Touches to Impress Your Clients - April 3, 2017
- Simplify the Meeting Planning Process for Out-of-Town Venues - March 29, 2017
- 4 Quick Activities to Encourage Cross-Functional Collaboration - March 24, 2017
- How to Design a Memorable Staff Retreat - December 9, 2016
- The #1 Thing to Remember About Your Next Team Retreat - December 8, 2016
- 52 Tips to Make Every Meeting Your Best Meeting Ever - May 25, 2016