Looking for some creative ways to get outdoors and bond with your team this spring? At sparkspace we’re always anxious to get outside and soak up some vitamin D…. so the second the weather breaks we love finding creative ways go take advantage of the outdoors. Here are a few of our favorite Spring activities to do as a team.
Instead of your typical one-on-one meetings in the office, head outdoors and take a walking meeting. Walk around your office building a couple times or head to the nearest park for some fresh air. Who knows, maybe switching up your environment will spark a new idea or give you that extra boost of energy you needed to solve a pending obstacle.
Afternoon baseball games are the best! They’re also a fun way to bond with your team — especially if you’re local to Columbus and are able to catch an afternoon Clippers game. If you’re not near a baseball field head to the nearest green space and start a game of your own. A little friendly competition is the perfect way to take a break from the office walls. Here at sparkspace we keep a bin full of outdoor games like frisbee, kickball, and wiffle ball to easily grab and head outside.
Ahhh, scavenger hunts. Reminds us of when we were kids at camp, right? What better way to get outside and bond with your team than a good old-fashioned scavenger hunt. There’s competition, collaboration, physical activity, and brain-power. sparkspace just launched a scavenger hunt called The Hunt and it revolves around the Arena District in downtown Columbus, It’s challenging, educational and you can’t just Google the answers!
Whether you’re scheduling a planned outdoor outing or just heading out to sit on a nearby patio, incorporating the outdoors is great way to bond with your team this spring.
- 4 Tips on How to Prevent a Boring Meeting - July 23, 2019
- How to Have an Environmentally Friendly Meeting - June 28, 2019
- Best Ways to Keep Your Team’s Energy Up - June 12, 2019
- Creative Ways to Get Outdoors and Bond with Your Team This Spring - May 22, 2019
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Team’s Attention Throughout a Meeting - April 18, 2019
- Three Ways to Avoid the Afternoon Slump During Your Next Meeting - October 2, 2017
- How We Retreat: Our Recipe for the Perfect Staff Meeting - August 16, 2017
- Five Ways to Take Your Meeting From Good to Great - June 23, 2017
- Three Ways to Make Your Meeting an Experience - June 16, 2017
- Three Infallible Ways to Impress Your Clients - April 3, 2017