I’m not going to beat around the bush: it’s my birthday today and I want a present from you.
I want you to give me a question. Ok, technically you don’t GIVE a question, you ASK a question, but it’s MY birthday and I will butcher the English language however I want.
So, I would like to request a question from you.
About what, you ask?
I’m curious to know if you could ask me anything, what would you ask?
Here’s what will happen if you ask a question: I’ll give you an honest answer.
I realize this is a little risky, and it’s definitely not a typical kind of post for me. Maybe nobody will ask a question and I’ll end up looking silly for thinking anyone would. Maybe I’ll get a thousand questions that will take me three weeks to answer. Maybe I’ll be stumped by your questions. Maybe you’ll think my answers are totally nuts.
But for some crazy reason I thought this would be fun. Birthdays should be fun, don’t you think? Have I told you it’s my birthday?
Here’s how to ask me a question:
Ask your question in the reply section after this post. That way if I DO get a thousand questions, it won’t clog up my inbox. In fact, the blog is only place I’ll answer any questions this week.
Thanks! Let’s have some fun!
- Best Quotes from The Power of Moments - September 27, 2018
- How Meeting Facilitation Can Help Three Common Team Problems - March 1, 2018
- Three Reasons Why Team Building Doesn’t Work - January 9, 2017
- The 4 Retreats Every Team Should Take This Year - January 5, 2017
- A Few Promises About My Upcoming Book - March 28, 2016
- I’m Done With Zombies (And Politicians) - March 14, 2016
- How A Control Freak Learned How To Delegate - March 8, 2016
- My Top 10 Highlights From START by Jon Acuff - February 29, 2016
- Why I Finally Gave Away My Varsity Jacket - February 23, 2016
- Go Acoustic More Often - February 15, 2016